We are a community of believers,united in our common purpose... to be and make disciples of Jesus Christ. You always have an open invitation to worship with us on Sundays, attend any of our church functions and events, get involved in our many mission and outreach opportunities, and be a part of our church family.
January 1, 2017
Fellowship 9:30-10 a.m.
Worship at 10:00 a.m.
** No Sunday School for youth and children this week*
2017 Giving Information/Form
“Our giving is a reflexive response to the grace of God in our lives. It doesn’t come out of our altruism or philanthropy—it comes out of the transforming work of Christ in us.
“This grace is the action; our giving is the reaction. We give because He first gave to us. The greatest passage on giving in all Scripture ends not with “Congratulations for your generosity,” but
“Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” (2 Cor. 9:15)
The Treasure Principle
SUNDAY SCHEDULE Beginning 1/8/17
8:45 Sunday School - PreK through Adult
3yrs - PreK: Room 3
1st-5th Grade, Room 4
Youth 6th-12th - Youth Lounge
Adults - Room 1
9:30 Fellowship and food in the Parlor
10:00 Worship in the Sanctuary
Nursery Care provided
Jr. Church in Room 3 during worship
Current Events at WUMC...
- Wednesdays at 6 pm- Hand Bell Choir rehearsal
at 7 pm - Choir rehearsal
- Tue. 1/10 at 6 pm-Finance Committee
at 7 pm - Emmaus Gathering
- Thur. 1/12at 6:30 pm-Trustees mtg
- Frid. 1/13 at 6:30 pm - Gamin' Gals
- Sat. 1/14 at 8:30 am-Men's Prayer Breakfast
at 10 am-Cover to Cover Book Club
at 11 am-Relay for Life Kick-Off event
- Mon. 1/16 - Office Closed for MLK day
- Tue. 1/17 at 12:30-Ladies Lunch Bunch
at 1 pm-Newsletter Deadline
- Thur. 1/19 at 11 am-UMW installaion of new officers
- Mon. 1/23 at 7 pm WC Kelly Center - Conversations that Matter
- Thur. 1/26 at 5:30 pm-Cooking team at YFK